There isn’t a step by step guide to implement blended learning, in fact using the flipped classroom approach is all you might need to do. Below are seven models developed by BLU_ (Blended Learning Universe) worth considering in your planning.
1. Station Rotation: leaners rotate from face-to-face learning to online learning.
2. Lab Rotation: like station rotation, the only difference being that the online component takes place in a computer lab.
3. Individual Rotation: learners have the choice to rotate through different learning stations, at least one must be online.
4. Flipped Classroom: students learn the content at home, while face-to-face time is used for teacher guided practice.
5. Flex: the curriculum is delivered online and teachers communicate with learners through asynchronous or synchronous platforms.
6. A la Carte: combines face-to-face delivery while students take on an online elective.
7. Enriched Virtual: all coursework is delivered online, and learner only attend campus when required.