You’re looking at events for professional development in DSC.
Events here are intended for DSC staff, but are open to the wider RMIT University where space permits. Events are organised on a monthly cycle, with new events added and old events repeating each month. Each event is cross listed into HR’s Learning Development Portal for those who are using that system to record their professional development.
If your program teaching team require professional development on something specific or at a more convenient time for the team, feel free to make a request here.
- This event has passed.
Using video in teaching and assessment (September)
September 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This session will look at a range of ways video can be used in teaching and assessment. The second hour is open discussion and assisted work.
- Join this web conference at 2pm on the 18 September 2019
- See this the page for resources used in this session
- Request a professional development event
Please note, the session will be recorded.
- Recording video with a phone and uploading it to the web
- Considering Youtube in teaching and learning
- Using Video in Canvas
- Examples of video in teaching and assessment
- Consider application in a scholarly practice of teaching and learning
Teaching academics in the College of Design and Social Context. Teachers from the wider university are welcome.