You’re looking at events for professional development in DSC.
Events here are intended for DSC staff, but are open to the wider RMIT University where space permits. Events are organised on a monthly cycle, with new events added and old events repeating each month. Each event is cross listed into HR’s Learning Development Portal for those who are using that system to record their professional development.
If your program teaching team require professional development on something specific or at a more convenient time for the team, feel free to make a request here.
- This event has passed.
Program readiness (Canvas): Early Childhood Education
The Early Childhood Education program teaching team is spending a day together to work through final preparation of their Program Canvas site in readiness to commence teaching the new program this year.
- How the ECE Program Canvas site works
- Ways to introduce yourself on Canvas as a teacher in the program
- Working with video, including video conferencing and the ECE Youtube channel
- Scheduling course activities in Canvas calendar
- Managing assessment and the new Canvas Gradebook
- Where to get further help while teaching
- Using graphic templates for content
- Submitting to RMITs Quality Assurance process