You’re looking at events for professional development in DSC.
Events here are intended for DSC staff, but are open to the wider RMIT University where space permits. Events are organised on a monthly cycle, with new events added and old events repeating each month. Each event is cross listed into HR’s Learning Development Portal for those who are using that system to record their professional development.
If your program teaching team require professional development on something specific or at a more convenient time for the team, feel free to make a request here.
- This event has passed.
Open Access – know your rights
October 22 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Congratulations, you’ve published!
But how do you make your publications/research data go further?
About this Event
In this webinar, learn skills to successfully make publications/research data available open access.
- Discover the tips and tricks on how to make the most of the Research Repository
- Learn the difference between an accepted manuscript and a published version
- Unearth the secrets your publishers might not tell you (in plain English anyway).
- Find out how you can maximise the audience your research data receives.
- Above all, know your rights!