You’re looking at events for professional development in DSC.
Events here are intended for DSC staff, but are open to the wider RMIT University where space permits. Events are organised on a monthly cycle, with new events added and old events repeating each month. Each event is cross listed into HR’s Learning Development Portal for those who are using that system to record their professional development.
If your program teaching team require professional development on something specific or at a more convenient time for the team, feel free to make a request here.
- This event has passed.
Leganto for School of Education – City
May 30, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this session the RMIT University Library will be taking people from the School of Education through Leganto – a reading list management application that will facilitate the Library helping teachers to get their readings in order.
City. B108 Thur May 30, 2-3pm, Rm 108.05.021
- Adding the Reading List LTI to canvas
- Setting up a reading list in Canvas- [Create it] button. Select Template (blank or 12 week)
- Associating a reading list with your course
- Dashboard view
- Managing reading list collaborators
- Building your reading list. Add sections, Add items, Cite it and external resources.
- My collection and suggesting items
- Submitting your reading list to the Library for publication [SEND]
- Embedding or linking to items from a Canvas module to your reading list
Links to Leganto resources
The session will also include: