How can I bulk delete files?
In the files area use one of the following methods:
- Multiple files – Ctrl click to select multiple files, then click delete
- Multiple sequential files – Shift click top file then bottom file, then click delete
- All in a folder – Click one file then Ctrl+A (Cmd+A on Mac)
Adding a link to a Youtube video
If you want to add a link to a Youtube video without generating a thumbnail video:
- Click the YouTube icon in the text editor
- Search for the desired video
- Click the down arrow next to the Embed button.
- Select Return Link
- Highlight link and select the link icon in the text editor
- Select the Disable Inline Previews for this Link box
- Click update link.
Can I import templates into my course?
Yes, you can. Canvas provides to all users access to Canvas Commons, a repository of learning objects that can be imported into any course shell. To learn more about Canvas Commons read our How to: Using Canvas Commons post.
Resources & tutorials
- Embed content in canvas: Google Slides Youtube Wikipedia
- Embed video in Canvas using Youtube Arc or Google Drive
- Fashion & Textiles Learning & Teaching Symposium
- How to: Apply adaptive release on modules
- How to: Create and Manage Modules in Canvas
- How to: DIY course intro video: using your smartphone
- How to: Import content into your Canvas course
- How to: Make your PowerPoints engaging and interactive with Office Mix
- How to: Structure your content in Canvas
- How to: Transfer content from Blackboard to Canvas – what we know so far
- Collaboration and Canvas (Editing Wikipedia in Canvas)
- Collaboration and Canvas – (Blackboard Collaborate: Ultra Experience)
- Collaboration and Canvas – Twitter hashtags
Coming soon. If there’s something you’d like to see here, let us know.