What is Quiz Moderation?
Once a quiz has been published, you will be able to moderate it. The moderation tool allows teachers to view the following student usage data:
- Number of attempts
- Time taken to complete the quiz
- Attempts left (if applicable)
- Score achieved
Based on the analysis of the information displayed, you can give students extra attempts or extra time to complete the quiz or manually unlock quiz attempts.
How do I moderate a quiz?
To moderate a quiz, follow these steps below:
- Click the Quizzes link.
- Select the quiz you wish to moderate.
- Click Moderate This Quiz (right top corner).
- If you wish to moderate one student in particular, enter the name of the student in the Search People field.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to moderate the quiz for the student.
- In the Students Extension window, enter the number of extra attempts to be granted to the student, or manually unlock the quiz for the next attempt.
- Click Save.